DR-Hazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"FUN"ITEMS"

3 posters

Go down

"FUN"ITEMS" Empty "FUN"ITEMS"

Post  SinMan Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:54 am

there is a fun item is a pike/piercing/spear. is same item..dont know how u call it..the lv.23 one..GM changed to lv.64 look ....COOL~ try it out Very Happy aslong as i know this one..if u know more..tell here

SinMan

Back to top Go down

"FUN"ITEMS" Empty Re: "FUN"ITEMS"

Post  MaBa Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:07 am

SinMan wrote:there is a fun item is a pike/piercing/spear. is same item..dont know how u call it..the lv.23 one..GM changed to lv.64 look ....COOL~ try it out Very Happy aslong as i know this one..if u know more..tell here

I dont understand wat is ur talking about..Just alittle bit..but I will try it out..Thx Very Happy
MaBa
MaBa

Back to top Go down

Post  MoreThanLove Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:39 am

MaBa wrote:
SinMan wrote:there is a fun item is a pike/piercing/spear. is same item..dont know how u call it..the lv.23 one..GM changed to lv.64 look ....COOL~ try it out Very Happy aslong as i know this one..if u know more..tell here

I dont understand wat is ur talking about..Just alittle bit..but I will try it out..Thx Very Happy

what ARE you talking about...

lol i undersatnd,i think he meant gm changed the look of 23piercing to 64's look(the one look cooler) am i right? Very Happy

MoreThanLove

Back to top Go down

Post  MaBa Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:41 am

MoreThanLove wrote:
MaBa wrote:

what ARE you talking about...

lol i undersatnd,i think he meant gm changed the look of 23piercing to 64's look(the one look cooler) am i right? Very Happy

kk now im understand.. Surprised
MaBa
MaBa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum