DR-Hazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

event 1 Vs 5?

+4
G.E.M
Admin
MaBa
SinMan
8 posters

Go down

event 1 Vs 5? Empty event 1 Vs 5?

Post  SinMan Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:24 pm

i wanna try that Very Happy ofcoz no stun,defood,blue(ice horn),blind,divine curse,SS, i think thats all Very Happy
who else want to try it?

SinMan

Back to top Go down

event 1 Vs 5? Empty Re: event 1 Vs 5?

Post  MaBa Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 pm

SinMan wrote:i wanna try that Very Happy ofcoz no stun,defood,blue(ice horn),blind,divine curse,SS, i think thats all Very Happy
who else want to try it?

Erm,we vs GM or U alone vs us?Hm,Its kinda fun to try..GM should give good price cause it seems like the winner is giving his/her best to survive..

Ps:- I think Blind is still ok.. Razz
MaBa
MaBa

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:31 pm

MaBa wrote:
SinMan wrote:i wanna try that Very Happy ofcoz no stun,defood,blue(ice horn),blind,divine curse,SS, i think thats all Very Happy
who else want to try it?

Erm,we vs GM or U alone vs us?Hm,Its kinda fun to try..GM should give good price cause it seems like the winner is giving his/her best to survive..

Ps:- I think Blind is still ok.. Razz

Yes, stun, ice horn, divine curse, complete sanctra all have been deleted.
Defood,Blind is still here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://dr-hazard.chinarenluntan.info

Back to top Go down

Post  G.E.M Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:53 am

GM..if u delete those skills/magic already..u better be del the "anti ld potion" too..cuz its like ur letting the wizards to take over this ser...cuz u already del the speed recover pot >.>

plus..this ser already has no raja rings..and magic dmg has been edited and more dmg on them...which means it looks like wizards are gonna owned this ser..or ur helping HuaHua..cuz hes ur frd =.=

archer / warrior cant even do shit man..think about it..well..maybe we all should play wizard too clown

G.E.M

Back to top Go down

Post  huahua Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:43 pm

G.E.M wrote:cuz its like ur letting the wizards to take over this ser...cuz u already del the speed recover pot >.>

plus..this ser already has no raja rings..and magic dmg has been edited and more dmg on them...which means it looks like wizards are gonna owned this ser.."or ur helping HuaHua..cuz hes ur frd" =.=

archer / warrior cant even do shit man..think about it..well..maybe we all should play wizard too clown
dont be silly anson..warrior only cancle 1 skill. do u have any idea how much wizard cancled? let me count,stun,stone,posioning,confusion (Disspell magic). how is that makeing the wiz Own? and how is magic dmg edited? jesus chirst..im wearing G20 mv..fb dmg is same as usually,so no raja ring is makeing wiz own um? how about the opg? 102 white dmg! is nth? cool..if that so..gm can cancle OPG too..coz is useless to wizard! only wiz! all other class needed phy dmg!

huahua

Back to top Go down

Post  disturbed Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:52 pm

+1 gem,removing spells and skills is ridiculous,just because some ppl are crying

and wtf removing pepsiblue?its not op and u cannot use double attack

disturbed

Back to top Go down

Post  G.E.M Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 pm

^ yea i know =.=...we gotta ask gm to change the old setting back..

seriously fak u huahua for changing those faking tard settings

G.E.M

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:38 pm

Okay, i changed back all thing to normal.
From now on, no more Change For Sever.
No one can ask me to change anything for the sever.

Also, i didnt edit wizard magic damage in this sever, i swear to god. Yes i did in previous severs, but not in this sever.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:40 pm

G.E.M wrote:GM..if u delete those skills/magic already..u better be del the "anti ld potion" too..cuz its like ur letting the wizards to take over this ser...cuz u already del the speed recover pot >.>

plus..this ser already has no raja rings..and magic dmg has been edited and more dmg on them...which means it looks like wizards are gonna owned this ser..or ur helping HuaHua..cuz hes ur frd =.=

I say again, HuaHua is not my friend. Also, his char deleted by me because i used gm-client to check him yesterday and found out he edited bl to kill barlog for item.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GM-Felype Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:11 am

Admin wrote:
G.E.M wrote:GM..if u delete those skills/magic already..u better be del the "anti ld potion" too..cuz its like ur letting the wizards to take over this ser...cuz u already del the speed recover pot >.>

I say again, HuaHua is not my friend. Also, his char deleted by me because i used gm-client to check him yesterday and found out he edited bl to kill barlog for item.
NICE, i agree

if used hack is banned...

GM-Felype
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GM-Felype Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:12 am

@G.E.M Stop use speed hack, say for " Angels " dont use fast cast please i go usee it too

GM-Felype
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yinnyyxd Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:21 am

it's funny how you guys whine about removing skill and spell. if you want stun remove might as well get snag remove. = = and beside gem don't being such a fucking bitch with your invaild magic dmg pot. fucking noob. mb that is why the magic dmg is high in this server. asshole like you making invaild magic dmg pot.

yinnyyxd

Back to top Go down

Post  SinMan Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:14 pm

feel free to say anything in my post..as long as for wings nigger Very Happy

SinMan

Back to top Go down

Post  GM-Felype Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:17 pm

SinMan wrote:feel free to say anything in my post..as long as for wings nigger Very Happy
lol make event team !

GM-Felype
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum